Thursday, May 28, 2015

Review Policy

Currently open for reviews.

READ THE WHOLE POST FOR SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS 

To other self-published/indie authors out there:

We don't have big publishing companies behind us so we need to have each other's backs. That's why I review. Feel free send me inquiries through my contact form. I prefer dystopia/sci-fi/fantasy, memoir, literary fiction, and YA. I love complex, ethnically diverse characters and books that highlight other cultures. However, I will review almost anything. I'm not really a fan of romance unless it is very well done. Please, no erotica or religious books.

My reviews are always honest (1-5 stars). Please include the word count in your request. Requests submitted without word counts attached will be ignored. I reserve the right to deny requests. I will only answer requests if I am interested in the title.

Right now, due to time constraints and backlog, I am only looking to swap reviews with other authors - that is, an honest review for an honest review. Please let me know if you are interested.

One final piece, I know the review process is stressful, so here's something to help with that. I found this on twitter and it speaks to my soul:




No comments:

Post a Comment